MW to be released as a standalone game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTW

Midfield
Despite them saying at the time it wouldn't and the only way to play Modern Warfare was to buy the infinite warfare legacy edition? :neutral:

It's Activision, I'm not surprised at all.

Can get the Legacy Edition for £24.75 (still not tempted) and yet this, without the shitty Infinite Warfare, will probably be more.

It's Activision, I'm not surprised at all.

Can get the Legacy Edition for £24.75 (still not tempted) and yet this, without the shitty Infinite Warfare, will probably be more.

Apparently $39 in the states so minimum of £30 here you'd imagine. Class game like but they have marketed it appallingly

Activision always said it would be released as a standalone game at some point...

It was basically MW1 with a free copy of Infinite Warfare, not Infinite Warfare with a free copy of MW1.

COD community are f***ing idiots.

Wasn't free though was it, as there's a standalone version of Infinite Warfare. The Legacy edition including MW1 being more expensive

Activision always said it would be released as a standalone game at some point...

No, they didn't :neutral: At best they were extremely vague about it. Deliberately so to ramp up sales.

Did they fuck. At best they were vague, at worst they implied the opposite.

They'll probably sell the DLC separately too instead of bundling it in. Right robbing bastards.

They'll probably sell the DLC separately too instead of bundling it in. Right robbing bastards.

Yet the people who complain will be the ones who also are sat their typing in their card details to order it :lol:

If people don't like it, don't f***ing buy the next one. I wish more people would do that.

Did they fuck. At best they were vague, at worst they implied the opposite.

If only I could be arsed to go back 9 month and find the tweet from them confirming it

I wasn't buying it bundled, and won't be buying it separately.

Do I think it's shady? Aye, very.

Are you surprised? These corporations don't care about us fans / consumers, it's all about making money! It was always going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back