Music forum please.

We could divide the place up so much that we have no central forum, if we want. Have a TV forum, a movie forum, a food forum, a world travel forum, a local traffic forum, a WAD forum, a public transport forum, a NDOYT forum, a DNYT forum, a sport other than football or cricket forum etc. etc.
A WAD forum would be topper. Just loads of pics of tits and that.

Can we please have a separate music forum please ASAP.

I’m sick to death of opening threads titled ‘is ya mar bad’ or ‘the national’
Or ‘world peace’
Just find out its some shitty band and everyone posts their favourite YouTube clip of their favourite band thinking everyone else likes them.

Worst thing is it takes ages to load the page!!!!! Please.

Happy to crowdfund to get this lad off dial up like.

I don’t even let them
open properly that’s the point. Some good threads getting lost because of the same peoples drivel about bands that lets be honest belong in school halls.
The list decides whats good ,simple as ,if its dropped away it wasn't so good or interesting to many

I don’t even let them
open properly that’s the point. Some good threads getting lost because of the same peoples drivel about bands that lets be honest belong in school halls.
Yes because blokes running about in shorts is so much more mature than the art of music.

No way man. It’s awesome when I’m having a beer and reading through the Friday night music thread
I'm currently on the sofa listening to Howlin Wolf.

Back