Music Films / Documentaries

Ha’way, let’s get a list going of recommendations here. Going to sort out a IDMB list so I don’t forget them & work my way through them.

Watching Let It Be at the minute, I’ll end up watching it again cos it’s git brilliant & stuff.

Noticed this, but haven’t watched it yet

I started watching that but it wasn't as good as I expected however I do need to finish it so will hold my final judgment.
Amy is superb and I love the Beastie Boys Story.

I started watching that but it wasn't as good as I expected however I do need to finish it so will hold my final judgment.
Amy is superb and I love the Beastie Boys Story.
That’s the type of thing I’m after. I’ve stuck my toe into the Beastie Boys singles & stuff, but stuff like that could be a door opener.

Let It Be, I’m loving it. It’s weird, nowt’s happening but it’s history. Like the original big brother. Personalities changing & stuff. However I was always a Beatles anorak when younger so it’s right up my street anyway.

That’s the type of thing I’m after. I’ve stuck my toe into the Beastie Boys singles & stuff, but stuff like that could be a door opener.

Let It Be, I’m loving it. It’s weird, nowt’s happening but it’s history. Like the original big brother. Personalities changing & stuff. However I was always a Beatles anorak when younger so it’s right up my street anyway.
It’s called Get Back, not Let It Be!
Wasn’t aware this existed

Last edited:

That coat will be worth a few quid if you still have it

I know its obvious to look for stuff you like but that Anvil one is class
The long Eagles one also and I'm no fan

Last edited:
Even if you weren't a huge fan of the music it's a superb watch and a brilliant story of 3 best mates.
They did so much musically that most people probably have no idea about.
My niece is only 18 and she absolutely loved it and listens to them loads now.

That coat will be worth a few quid if you still have it

I know its obvious to look for stuff you like but that Anvil one is class
The long Eagles one also and I'm no fan
You’re the third person to say the Anvil one. My mate said as well. I’m going to guess after watching the trailer I’ll never listen to a song of theirs, but I’m reet up for that documentary.

Got a link for the Eagles one? Again, I see them as the height of boring, harmless, coffee table soft rock that one of my mates mam will like, but I’ll watch the documentary

You’re the third person to say the Anvil one. My mate said as well. I’m going to guess after watching the trailer I’ll never listen to a song of theirs, but I’m reet up for that documentary.

Got a link for the Eagles one? Again, I see them as the height of boring, harmless, coffee table soft rock that one of my mates mam will like, but I’ll watch the documentary
the anvil one is great. i'm not a fan of the music but it's a great tale of friendship.

Back