Musclefood

Discussion in 'Diet and Exercise' started by Deleted member 34491, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Anyone got a better alternative?

Delivery honked this week so they're out.

2. Lewberry pie

Lewberry pie Striker

They're more expensive than asda, I don't understand how they're successful.

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  3. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

Absolute shit quality ime, the chicken is half water, rank

Get my chicken breasts from homer hill and the rest of my meat from farmison

Lewberry pie, Johnsafc and Mackem00 like this.
  4. Homer hill. Ok, cheers

5. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Good marketing. Also have the word 'muscle' in their company name so that automatically appeals to people. Easier than doing your research on nutrition ect. Just get afew things from a co with muscle in and watch the gains.

6. PTR

PTR Striker

I've been saying they are absolute shit for years, but nobody would believe me. I know I get some hammer on here for buying from Bowlams, but their stuff is miles better.

I'd like to buy some much better quality stuff though, naturally raised etc. Any suggestions?

7. ErichZann

ErichZann Striker

Deleted already :lol:

8. Lewberry pie

Lewberry pie Striker

A local farm shop that sells its own stock, there's a place in shotton near the library, they also sell to Morrison's and he says Morrisons won't buy shite, it's all raised in the UK and they pay more than the other supermarkets for the better quality.

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  9. duff_man

duff_man Striker

I didn’t even get mine that week.

They started off good then quality has steadily declined while price has gone up. Final straw is they now use Yodel, first delivery from them looked like it had been kicked from the depot rather than driven.

10. PTR

PTR Striker