Muscle - Film set in North East

Beery

Striker
Just watched it and I haven’t a clue what happened in it - appreciate any ideas as feel like I’ve just wasted 2 hrs

Please use spoilers for anyone who hasn’t seen it

In the center of the plot is a young man Simon, who has been working in an ordinary office for a long time. He leads a measured lifestyle, in which every day he repeats the previous one. Routine tightens deeper and deeper, and it seems that he will never get out of it. But one day a personal trainer named Terry bursts into his everyday life. From that moment on, everything changes in the most dramatic way.

In the center of the plot is a young man Simon, who has been working in an ordinary office for a long time. He leads a measured lifestyle, in which every day he repeats the previous one. Routine tightens deeper and deeper, and it seems that he will never get out of it. But one day a personal trainer named Terry bursts into his everyday life. From that moment on, everything changes in the most dramatic way.

Sounds horrific

Yeah - it’s not a bad film and I was expecting a good finale - but I couldn’t make head nor tail of the ending

It has one of the most graphic sequences I’ve ever seen on a normal film as well

Thought it was an incredible film. Main character goes from an dull, directionless existence and has his life turned upside down by a dominating, unpredictable nutter. The sex scene certainly made1980’s Channel Four red triangle films seem timid!

Thought it was an incredible film. Main character goes from an dull, directionless existence and has his life turned upside down by a dominating, unpredictable nutter. The sex scene certainly made1980’s Channel Four red triangle films seem timid!
Trying not to do any spoilers but The sex scene shocked me

I just didn’t get the ending at all

Back