'Murika

i'll continue to post this everytime an officer involved shooting occurs and is reported on here.
It's essentially an execution, basic training indicates that placing hands on head and lying prone is enough of a safeguard to safely restrain a suspect while minimising the risk to yourself and the public, not ritualistic humiliation and borderline mental torture.

Current American cops are the ultimate result of years of lax checks and laissez faire attitudes from top officers surrounding investigations and actions of officers, instead burying their heads in the sand with regards to wrongdoing by their own, reckless superiority complexes and unchecked behaiours have culminated in Police officers basically reaching for a gun to solve a problem rather than doing it in the fashion of say a UK Policeman.

i'll continue to post this everytime an officer involved shooting occurs and is reported on here.
It's essentially an execution, basic training indicates that placing hands on head and lying prone is enough of a safeguard to safely restrain a suspect while minimising the risk to yourself and the public, not ritualistic humiliation and borderline mental torture.

Current American cops are the ultimate result of years of lax checks and laissez faire attitudes from top officers surrounding investigations and actions of officers, instead burying their heads in the sand with regards to wrongdoing by their own, reckless superiority complexes and unchecked behaiours have culminated in Police officers basically reaching for a gun to solve a problem rather than doing it in the fashion of say a UK Policeman.
I think we'll see a violent gun fuelled backlash against the police over there eventually.

I think we'll see a violent gun fuelled backlash against the police over there eventually.
i can understand the logic they have tbf, they are in a life and death situation where only they are the judges of whether they are justified to shoot or not, however it should be the last thought, not the first.

In this case an unarmed child, even if he had attacked a cop could have been dealt with by reasonable force, without resorting to a firearm.

I read years ago that the American Cop's logic is 'Better judged by 12 than carried by 6', perversely i can see the thought process to that but as i say, you need to think whether it is necessary, i mean for fuck sakes, the lad in the OP is about 7 stone wet and built like a f***ing Pepperami, he has likely reacted and not thought through but an experience Cop should know they can restrain and subdue without reaching to the holster.

I do agree though, it's only a matter of time before the public lash back at the police it's an unhealthy mix of guns and mutual distrust that can only end one way.

The whole point of the 2nd Amendment was to bear arms as a militia, its wide in scope and open to interpretation but when you have police forces that act, dress and arm like they are a branch of the Military and act as they want it will unsettle and polarise the General public.
The whole of America will soon be a militarised police state, its pretty evident given the impunity they are allowed to act with.

Logon or register to see this image

Most dangerous gang in America.

Part Regulated by the biggest drug dealers in the world

Last edited:
i can understand the logic they have tbf, they are in a life and death situation where only they are the judges of whether they are justified to shoot or not, however it should be the last thought, not the first.

In this case an unarmed child, even if he had attacked a cop could have been dealt with by reasonable force, without resorting to a firearm.

I read years ago that the American Cop's logic is 'Better judged by 12 than carried by 6', perversely i can see the thought process to that but as i say, you need to think whether it is necessary, i mean for fuck sakes, the lad in the OP is about 7 stone wet and built like a f***ing Pepperami, he has likely reacted and not thought through but an experience Cop should know they can restrain and subdue without reaching to the holster.

I do agree though, it's only a matter of time before the public lash back at the police it's an unhealthy mix of guns and mutual distrust that can only end one way.

The whole point of the 2nd Amendment was to bear arms as a militia, its wide in scope and open to interpretation but when you have police forces that act, dress and arm like they are a branch of the Military and act as they want it will unsettle and polarise the General public.
The whole of America will soon be a militarised police state, its pretty evident given the impunity they are allowed to act with.

Logon or register to see this image
Spot on Gen. Your last sentence is particularly scary. Some would say it's already come to pass.

Back