Murder Trial- disappearance of Margaret Fleming

Having just watched it I don't think theres any chance they didn't do it.

Any chance they had was probably blown the minute the bloke decided he wanted to have his say.

Prosecutor: In your police statement you said that you didn't put anything around her arms. But you've just been telling us that you did.

Murdering halfwit: Ha Ha. Very clever.

Prosecutor: Well not really.

Two absolute scumbags to murder a disabled young girl when they were supposed to be her 'carers.

I really should watch this.
BTW, Tommy Ross, one of the defence QCs isn't quite an MLF, but he has a massive soft spot for Sunderland. Has been getting himself down to matches every so often for quite a number of years.

Last edited:
Prosecutor: In your police statement you said that you didn't put anything around her arms. But you've just been telling us that you did.

Murdering halfwit: Ha Ha. Very clever.

Prosecutor: Well not really.

Two absolute scumbags to murder a disabled young girl when they were supposed to be her 'carers.
Had a good laugh at this one too. He should have shut up and not given evidence.

Aye, bizarre from start to finish. The murdering halfwit looked like he could've been a bit handy back in the day.

Looks like a beautiful part of the country mind.

Aye, bizarre from start to finish. The murdering halfwit looked like he could've been a bit handy back in the day.

Looks like a beautiful part of the country mind.
I thought the same thing. Tragic story. I can't quite believe that her case slipped through the cracks, totally let down by everyone involved

Back