Murder suicide in Sunderland

The family is known to my family, his dad was a mate of my old man.

Tragic.

Shocking just reading it. Must be even worse when it is closer to home.

Awful. It needs to be said time and time again, if you're thinking dark thoughts, talk to someone, anyone.

You never know whether an act like this is premeditated or just happens in a moment of rage.

Regardless it is tragic for all those involved.

Last edited:
they look like any ordinary couple that you'd see out after the match any given Saturday in the town. I don't know what I expected either to look like but they just seem happy and normal.

Tragic.

Thoughts with all affected.

they look like any ordinary couple that you'd see out after the match any given Saturday in the town. I don't know what I expected either to look like but they just seem happy and normal.

Tragic.

Thoughts with all affected.
Yet their addresses were different. Whats the crack there then. Seperated ?

Someone I knew a little (and other friends knew well) committed one terrible murder (I know any murder is, but the nature of the victim made this particularly awful) and attempted two others at the end of last year. While he was always a little awkward and a little odd, he seemed like the most gentle of people who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

This one must be awful for both families, in very different ways.

Back