Multiple takeover talks breaking down

Daniels

Striker
Anyone else worried that multiple potential buyers have came to look at our books then soon fucked off? Fulwell73, The Germans, Adam Pearson.

Are we stuck with a Short?

The report on losses gets updated this or next week I think.
After that we will see given our future in league 3 sealed.

People are shocked that groups don't want to buy a football club that is paying their most expensive player 70,000 pounds a week but that player doesn't actually play any football.

They also have multiple players that are loaned out yet are still costing the club 20-30,000 pounds a week.

Added on top to the fact the club can't get rid of those players as no one is willing to match the wages and the club has a ticking time bomb.of income that is about to run out completely when the parachute payments stop and a large external debt which all add up to not being able to pay the bills.

Colour me f***ing gobsmacked.

I'd love to invest in such a business.

People are shocked that groups don't want to buy a football club that is paying their most expensive player 70,000 pounds a week but that player doesn't actually play any football.

They also have multiple players that are loaned out yet are still costing the club 20-30,000 pounds a week.

Added on top to the fact the club can't get rid of those players as no one is willing to match the wages and the club has a ticking time bomb.of income that is about to run out completely when the parachute payments stop and a large external debt which all add up to not being able to pay the bills.

But and it's a draw, would fill a stadium with 48000 at the drop of a hat, with the slightest success

It also has a Facebook group of nearly two million.

There is potential at Safc, with the right people in charge

Bain named Rodwell in interview on Total Sport tonight. He mentioned about his wages and you could tell he wanted to go into a full on rant about him but he somehow must have thought better of it.

Back