Multi tasking...The old chestnut

My mate was like this but it was his mam doing it so at the end of one holiday we rammed a load of proper grotty mags in his case for his mam to rummage thro upon his return.
Done that with young starters at work,sabotage the bait bag

Imagine choosing cooking and washing over watching football and supping :lol:
If more blokes did they'd buy new underkegs,some of the ones hanging out are shocking.Wadn dare

Last edited:

Caught the end of an interview on radio4 this morning some ex army guy doing a radio interview while changing his daughters nappy and some condescending lass (the other half of the interview) "women wouldn't even mention it ,its what we do "."Men are like hedgehogs,women are foxes keeping an eye on everything ",!! " i can be cooking a meal ,helping my daughter with her homework and on the phone to my office " like she's a genius .
Turnsout the bloke was in a head of a unit in afghanistan and regularly spoke in the local speak while leading men and listening to two languages coming across the radio waves.
Surely this woman thing is a myth?
Surely some people are good at it and others not regardless of gender ?
That woman is a sexist, stereotyping men, I'm outraged.

That's me. Basically married another Mam. Only one I wanted to shag. Have to do next to nowt :cool:

When the lads used to call on the way to the pub I'd come downstairs wearing a wrinkled shirt and she'd say "yer not goin out like that with yer shirt all wrinkled" ?

"Aye, why" ?

"Well you'll look stupid".

"No you will love cos everyone will say", "look at that poor bastid, been to work etc and his mrs couldn't be arsed to iron his shirt",

"Pass it here".

Lasted a few years till she cottoned on like.

When the lads used to call on the way to the pub I'd come downstairs wearing a wrinkled shirt and she'd say "yer not goin out like that with yer shirt all wrinkled" ?

"Aye, why" ?

"Well you'll look stupid".

"No you will love cos everyone will say", "look at that poor bastid, been to work etc and his mrs couldn't be arsed to iron his shirt",

"Pass it here".

Lasted a few years till she cottoned on like.

:cool::lol:

Normal ones, i find it gets to the point rather than fannying about talking shìte ;)
So,"Doing lots of stuff at the same time without neglecting any in favour of the others and using a priority type system to make sure it all appears normal" rather than spinning plates
And "something unexpected happening during a controlled process which requires reassessment" rather than curve ball
You're right ,much easier ;)

So,"Doing lots of stuff at the same time without neglecting any in favour of the others and using a priority type system to make sure it all appears normal" rather than spinning plates
And "something unexpected happening during a controlled process which requires reassessment" rather than curve ball
You're right ,much easier ;)

Sounds like management bullshìt to me marra ;)

Caught the end of an interview on radio4 this morning some ex army guy doing a radio interview while changing his daughters nappy and some condescending lass (the other half of the interview) "women wouldn't even mention it ,its what we do "."Men are like hedgehogs,women are foxes keeping an eye on everything ",!! " i can be cooking a meal ,helping my daughter with her homework and on the phone to my office " like she's a genius .
Turnsout the bloke was in a head of a unit in afghanistan and regularly spoke in the local speak while leading men and listening to two languages coming across the radio waves.
Surely this woman thing is a myth?
Surely some people are good at it and others not regardless of gender ?
Generally multi tasking is not possible. People may be able to organise things so other stuff gets done in the ‘downtime’ of the other, but when splitarses claim they do 3 things at once they are largely talking nonsense

Multitasking is cooking the tea with one hand and ironing with the other

If they put something on the boil, and in the gap of waiting for the next thing to go in the oven they wash the dishes, then this is not multi tasking

Back