Mrs Brown's boys is for thickies

The lass at work usually comes in and talks about love island or some such shite. Today she came in after binge watching the first 2 series of GoT and actually apologised for the shite she’s been watching under the guise of entertainment the last few years.

Promote that woman.

I had to endure talk of "Rich Kids Presents" or something f***ing awful and one of them defended the parents and said they were putting money into the economy for businesses who cater for rich families
Fuck off you Cheshire Set wannabe Tory Gobshite

Mrs Browns Boys is shite. Each episode is literally a dozen old jokes made into sketches.

I watched one episode a few years back and recognised 4 old jokes within the first 10 minutes. The writers should be shot imo. It's not original at all. I'm surprised they haven't been sued for ripping off stand-up comedians' material tbh.

Couldn't agree more. I've worked with every third rate club comedian in the country, over the last 30 years and haven't heard a single line in Mrs Brown's Boys that I haven't heard done better at least half a dozen times.

He's stealing a living and the fact that all of his sycophantic family member cast are falling about laughing as if they haven't already heard the lines in rehearsals just bugs the sh*t out of me.

Worst program I've ever seen. Made by morons for the subnormal species.

Total Bollox.

Simple Politics is for for simple minded lefties who haven’t a clue what the Eu Dictatorship is all about and jumped on the bandwagon like mindlesss sheep.

Mrs Browns Boys being a typical example of their limited mentality.

Back