Mrs Brown's boys is for thickies

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Mrs Browns Boys. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head.
i underestimated my dead nana's IQ then...

Its not hard to clump people together with a few clues
Its just Bread with swearing in,canny crap really,suits Tikka chicken masala man

I think Fleabag is purely BBC.
Since BBC3 went online they seem to have done quite a bit, but I can't say I've ever watched any of it
Like music there seems to be some good stuff around ,just takes some finding and it isnt on the old school peak slots on peak channels
Outnumbered was brilliant off the top of my head

We haven't even left yet though.

Indeed. And at this rate - as there's no date to leave by now (correct me if I'm wrong there) - I can see there being a potential of it not even happening at the rate things are going.

This thread could do with being moved to The Politics Forum!

Mrs Browns Boys is shite. Each episode is literally a dozen old jokes made into sketches.

I watched one episode a few years back and recognised 4 old jokes within the first 10 minutes. The writers should be shot imo. It's not original at all. I'm surprised they haven't been sued for ripping off stand-up comedians' material tbh.

Back