Mr Ross post Accrington away in the league

He says mainly the same stuff every week
like" it's a difficult place to come"
"the opponents are on a good run and are difficult to beat"
He gets on my wick every week as he always bigs up the opposition.
I wonder if he fills his own team so full of fear that is the reason they start so poorly

I wonder if he fills his own team so full of fear that is the reason they start so poorly

Maybe, but if that's what makes them perform to get 3pts then that'll do for me!

We lose..he gets shit on here..We draw he gets shit on here .We win he gets shit on here...

Gan and support Bruce, you’re negative and pathetic . Comments like this make me sick.
I’ll be there on Tuesday, leaving at 11 am to get up early. We are Sunderland FTM

We lose..he gets shit on here..We draw he gets shit on here .We win he gets shit on here...

Some folks minds are so made up we could win the next 20 games n theyd still want him out.
I still have faith in him creating something special here n id take him over some prick like Monk on the manager merry go round.

Fat sam falls in that category too, has only 1 interest, £££££.

..but still come away with the win...
Pesonally I'll settle for that...but it's all about opinions I suppose...
I’d settle for it mate, if it were a one off. With all due respect to Accrington, this should be a run of the mill win for the team we have at our disposal. It is never easy watching us now, because the opposition are nearly always in the game. I’m getting on a bit and this old heart can’t take much more. We are making a meal of being in this division and we are not getting the full value of these players. As you say all about opinions mate

Back