Mr robot (tv show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Started off great then fell away and the plot became daft. Not sure if I would bother with the second series.

Started off great then fell away and the plot became daft. Not sure if I would bother with the second series.

Correct. Once the twist is exposed it's done. Started watching season 2, knocked the first episode off after 10 minutes.

Stuck with it through the first series haven't bothered with the second as I got bored with it and the main character is barley understandable what with him mumbleing all his lines

This. Should have been made into a film. Decent story to start with, but then it's as if they knew themselves it wasn't gonna fill up much time, so they added loads of boring pointless sub plots
Pretty much nails it for me. Liked the concept but found that as it went on there seemed to be episodes that didn't take it any further forward. I watched all the first series but haven't felt particularly inspired to chase up the second.

Stuck with it through the first series haven't bothered with the second as I got bored with it and the main character is barley understandable what with him mumbleing all his lines

This is largely what spoiled it for me. I gave up after only 3 episodes as the main character mumbled so much it was frustrating to watch. Also I found him depressing. And the character played by Slater is too unpredictable, although I believe this is explained later on. No spoilers from me!

The first season was superb until the last two episodes which sucked donkey cock covered in shit. (And the drugs episode).

As such I've not started the second yet as it still boils my piss :lol:

Watched Season 1, thought it was arty-farty bollocks, the sort of stuff the critics love but the average person despises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back