Mr robot (tv show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the walrus

Heard more and more people talking about this lately, is it any good? And best place to watch it? (I'd prefer not to buy Amazon prime)

Universal catch up via Sky.

Cracking first season. Enjoyable if obvious.

It starts ok then turns to mush

Its a bit meh. Trying really hard to be cool with a wafer thin plot.

It gets worse
this is what i feared....... just started man in the high castle not sure about that yet. Also started preacher which just seems batshit so far

Trying hard to be cool? The details of some of it are incredibly real.

Not for everyone but your review is pretty poor.
The details of some of it are incredibly real? Eh? Its a mediocre fightclub pastiche that loses its way about half way through.

The details of some of it are incredibly real? Eh? Its a mediocre fightclub pastiche that loses its way about half way through.
With regards to coding and hacking, yes. This show definitely did it's research to appeal to the nerds out there. Didn't just chuck any old rubbish in to entertain.

So yeah, parts of it are incredibly real.

It starts ok then turns to mush

Its a bit meh. Trying really hard to be cool with a wafer thin plot.

It gets worse
This. Should have been made into a film. Decent story to start with, but then it's as if they knew themselves it wasn't gonna fill up much time, so they added loads of boring pointless sub plots

I've watched all of season 1 and in all honesty I could barely understand a f***ing word the main character says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back