Mr Hill

I'll reserve my right to grab a git big pinch of salt every time one of them speaks.

I can understand people not being happy when they contradict each other and even themselves but not sure how you can have a go when they are both saying the same thing.

I can understand people not being happy when they contradict each other and even themselves but not sure how you can have a go when they are both saying the same thing.
Hill has had pelters and Donald comes out defending him to the hilt. A bloke he's employed half a dozen times and is probably friends with. Hill isn't who I am getting at here, it's those who appointed him in the first place. If He is responsible for contracts of players already here, then my one question to him would be "Tell me about Josh Maja, Richard".

A pal of mine based in the footy world, claims Mr Hill is not responsible for ANY of the transfer incomings, inc last January window.
He does the contracts of the existing players and any player who LEAVES the club.
Strange that Burb...Donald and Methven on at least one podcast stated without question that the Management team (Coton,Hill,Donald & Ross at the time) were the ones who identified players, between them to sign..:confused::confused::confused:

So tc whilst being off negotiated incomming contracts. Sounds like bollocks.

Also didn't Taylor name hill?

Also didn't the p'boro gobshite name hill?
For me you have to consider how tight the purse strings are. So why would Donald employ a bloke to do that and nothing else when he could probably do it himself? Hill is either doing a lot more than we are told, or he has been given a job by his mate because he is his mate.

For me you have to consider how tight the purse strings are. So why would Donald employ a bloke to do that and nothing else when he could probably do it himself? Hill is either doing a lot more than we are told, or he has been given a job by his mate because he is his mate.
Precisely.

Is he not the chap who runs the fine tooth comb through the expenses or was that someone else?

I certainly assume he is the one negotiating contracts.

SD doesnt do it because he doesnt want to. The same reason he didn't tell those who lost their jobs in person. He is here for the adulation, not doing shit work. Nout the matter with that if you employ incredibly intelligent folk...

Back