Mr Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some stupid bitch saying it's abuse...Bit of an exegerration like. Why on earth would she ask for advice about this issue.

"Use a water Pistol", "Phone the Police" and my personal favourite - "Put some chilli on it" If a bird put Chilli on my knob I'd think it was game on and slap her arse whilst she was doing it :D

All she has to do is fight Fire with Fire and get her rat out covered in Crab Sauce, That'll put him off. They could have a 'Nude off' if you like.

Thanks for sharing this Bec's it Made me laugh like.

Love the typical Woman replies too "Thanks for sharing this babe xx"

Seriously? She could do something like, I don't know, suck it or take it? Or if she doesn't like her "dearest husband" she could fuck off and leave him.

So much for compromise.

Thread deleted
Message from MNHQ: Thanks for your reports about this one.

We do agree there might have been some hairy hands involved here.

Hairy Hands :rolleyes::oops::lol:

Some stupid bitch saying it's abuse...Bit of an exegerration like. Why on earth would she ask for advice about this issue.

"Use a water Pistol", "Phone the Police" and my personal favourite - "Put some chilli on it" If a bird put Chilli on my knob I'd think it was game on and slap her arse whilst she was doing it :D

All she has to do is fight Fire with Fire and get her rat out covered in Crab Sauce, That'll put him off. They could have a 'Nude off' if you like.

Thanks for sharing this Bec's it Made me laugh like.

Love the typical Woman replies too "Thanks for sharing this babe xx"

Or the reply suggesting she waited till he was asleep and then cut it off.

Is this the same board that had a thread on a mug on the bedside table ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back