Mr Beast - youtuber

I use an adblocker, never seen a youtube ad in years
I used to use them years ago , never occurred to me they would work on YT , cheers will give it a go on my Mac , I assume it’s a no go on YT app on a shield or a stick ?
fishing is boring enough without watching videos about it :lol:
I packed in 20 odd years ago just as commercial fisheries were in their infancy so YT vids have helped me cram the missing years of experience into months of studying and I can compete with lads who I used to fish against back in the day , without watching all those videos , no chance.

Last edited:

The bairn watches some shite on YouTube, but I prefer he watches on the TV so I can keep an eye on what shite he's watching.

He was watching the Mr Beast one where they open the bank and give away money and I liked that one, then he started going through some of this other videos. Giving away cars from his car lot. The Uber drivers who'd give their cars away at the end of the ride. Giving money away with burgers. Some great stuff.

I’m nearly 70 and Inprobably spend at least 4 or 5 hrs on YT every evening , I never watch terrestrial TV anymore. YT is brilliant for my hobby “fishing” , . I wish I could justify the £12pm to have the add free version but it’s way too expensive.
If you spend the best part of 150 hours a month on YouTube surely the £12 is an absolute bargain

I’m nearly 70 and Inprobably spend at least 4 or 5 hrs on YT every evening , I never watch terrestrial TV anymore. YT is brilliant for my hobby “fishing” , . I wish I could justify the £12pm to have the add free version but it’s way too expensive.
Big long thread on how to get youtube premium a lot cheaper

or you could try youtube vanced

or install adblock if possible that seems to block probably 99% of ads, for some reason an odd one slips through for me, but it's literally once a month or so.

YouTube is amazing for viewing stuff related to hobbies mind I can spend hours and hours watching stuff about golf

some of the stuff I watch production value is crazy as well entertaining golf travel docs that would never get commissioned for sky or terrestrial

They’re proper feel good videos and extol the virtues of being a good person

Be thankful he’s watching Mr Beast and not the like of Jake Paul
Don't like any of the videos my 6 year old watches on YouTube to be honest,its either grown blokes playing computer games or spoilt brats smashing stuff up
They’re proper feel good videos and extol the virtues of being a good person

Be thankful he’s watching Mr Beast and not the like of Jake Paul
Don't like any of the videos my 6 year old watches on YouTube to be honest,its either grown blokes playing computer games or spoilt brats smashing stuff up

I've watched a few of his videos and they're ok.
People do realise when they say stuff like "He's helping people " etc.
He makes $1.5 million from the platform every month. It is worth noting that these earnings are just from ad revenue and do not include brand deals. In 2020, MrBeast earned $24 million from his YouTube channel, merchandise sales, and brand deals with tech giants such as Microsoft and EA
He's not really giving anything away he's in it to make money.
And the way he makes money is by people wanting to see him give some of it away.

Last edited:

Mr beast is none of that. He’s a good bloke with a good group around him doing loads of good for random strangers.
He makes $1.5 million from the platform every month
And the way he makes money is by people wanting to see him give some of it away.
What’s wrong with that tho ? He doesn’t have a bottomless pit of money so of course he has to make it to give it away, it’s not a bad thing. I know if I was making money like that I wouldn’t just give someone 20k for hitting a basket from 100 yards away and stuff.

Last edited:
Mr beast is none of that. He’s a good bloke with a good group around him doing loads of good for random strangers.

What’s wrong with that tho ? He doesn’t have a bottomless pit of money so of course he has to make it to give it away, it’s not a bad thing. I know if I was making money like that I wouldn’t just give someone 20k for hitting a basket from 100 yards away and stuff.
What i'm saying is....
He wouldn't be able to do what he does unless he made money,and the way he makes money is by view counts and interaction and sales.
So he has to give stuff away or he wouldn't be able to have the money to do it.
I'm not saying what he does is bad it's jsut another way to make money.
Giving 20k away after making 24 million that year probably isn't going to skint him?

Last edited:
What i'm saying is....
He wouldn't be able to do what he does unless he made money,and the way he makes money is by view counts and interaction and sales.
So he has to give stuff away or he wouldn't be able to have the money to do it.
I'm not saying what he does is bad it's jsut another way to make money.
Giving 20k away after making 24 million that year probably isn't going to skint him?
Yeah but there’s nothing at all wrong with that. He’s found a niche market and took advantage of it, everyone’s a winner. Random people have scored for cars, houses, money, jewellery, he opened up a restaurant that paid you to eat at it, he opened up a shop full to the brim with brand new electricals and everything was free for customers. He’s done so much good and his videos are great viewing. He even took on a dog shelter and found homes for every single dog.

He makes $1.5 million from the platform every month. It is worth noting that these earnings are just from ad revenue and do not include brand deals. In 2020, MrBeast earned $24 million from his YouTube channel, merchandise sales, and brand deals with tech giants such as Microsoft and EA
It’s well known he gives away most of the revenue he makes per video on creating the next video

His gaming channels are where he makes his money

Instal AdBlock.

Back