MPs could learn from her honesty

'No excuses' for PCC caught speeding

Our local Police and Crime commissioner put her cards on the table twice in a couple of weeks. This is how to stop shit snapping at your ankles for years. Honestly is the best policy?
She's exactly right. Driving a bit over the limit when you're not concentrating or getting back to your parked car after the meter has run out is wrong, but if you pay the fine and take the points, you are all square. It's the ones who evade the blame that need calling out. That daft bint MP who tried to get her brother to take the points:evil:, should have been locked up! Oh.......

Attention seeking IMO.

Parking tickets aren’t issued because of a crime.

Nobody criticises an MP for getting a speeding ticket - they get criticised when they get other people to take the points for them.
Not sure she should be applauded for her honesty, as that's what 99.99% of the people who get caught speeding do.... Take the points and get on with their lives, unless it's become a thing for everyone to want plaudits for not trying to pervert the course of justice, Wattba
I think it’s damage avoidance. Someone somewhere would have leaked both offences so she got in first. No excuses given, just explanation but coughed, hands up, fair cop. There’s a few on here could learn from her lack of moaning about getting caught.

When she was an MP her dog shit on the platform at King X. BT Police got involved and she missed the train. She created such a “do you know who I am” scene that a GNER employee cleaned up the shit, the police decided to do not nothing and GNER (my wife) wrote her a letter of apology for missing her train.
So she is a right twat then. That's good enough for me to take an instant dislike to her.
Really ?
Logon or register to see this image
Face the shape of a Breeze Block.

Back