MPs could learn from her honesty

She should be sacked.

Any driver who says they havent broke the speed limit is a liar.

A few mph over the limit is not really an issue. Had she been doing a ton then yes she should need to consider her positon.

And elected position cant really be 'sacked'. The electorate get that opportunity at the next vote.

Last edited:
Would you be sacked if you got a speeding offence, providing of course it doesn’t take you over the limit towards a ban and your job depends on driving?

I doubt it, so why should she?

I'm not in a highly paid job which involves spouting off to other people about law and order and I don't have to command the respect of a workforce whose job is to make people obey the law.
If she appeared at a conference the minute she said anything about drink driving I would be making wanking motions at her.

Hate Vera Baird
Failed politician brings nothing to the table

When she was an MP her dog shit on the platform at King X. BT Police got involved and she missed the train. She created such a “do you know who I am” scene that a GNER employee cleaned up the shit, the police decided to do not nothing and GNER (my wife) wrote her a letter of apology for missing her train.

Not sure she should be applauded for her honesty, as that's what 99.99% of the people who get caught speeding do.... Take the points and get on with their lives, unless it's become a thing for everyone to want plaudits for not trying to pervert the course of justice, Wattba

Not surprised at all
When she was an MP her dog shit on the platform at King X. BT Police got involved and she missed the train. She created such a “do you know who I am” scene that a GNER employee cleaned up the shit, the police decided to do not nothing and GNER (my wife) wrote her a letter of apology for missing her train.

Back