1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moyes: Pickford wont be leaving

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Nathan Gunn, May 19, 2017.

1. Thurston

Thurston Winger

In fairness, Celtic still went on to win the league 3 times in the following 5 seasons. If they'd gave him a payrise maybes they'd have won 5 out of 5, who knows? I can't see us having the same problem somehow.

2. SteveFTM

SteveFTM Winger

Couldn't agree more, we're looking at a complete rebuild and the strength of any team is it's spine. Pickford staying would be a massive starting point in the rebuild.

Spaceturtle likes this.
  3. MrBraithwaite

MrBraithwaite Midfield

Might have won a second, even third, Euro Cup with Kenny tho

Thurston likes this.
  4. ozcat

ozcat Central Defender

He showed their season he's a PL keeper.

A club will make an offer and we'll sell him.

5. redalert69

redalert69 Winger

Why the shades?

6. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

Moyes would do well to not ever open his trap ever again. clueless beyond words

7. osamabingeordie

osamabingeordie Midfield

You can say a lot about moyes, one thing though, he won't let the lad go on the cheap likes been happening

Dredd likes this.
  8. £30m and soneone will have a top class keeper for the next decade. A bargain if you ask me and if no-one will pay it, he'll win us a load of points in The Championship.

hank williams likes this.
  9. ego-maniac

ego-maniac Goalkeeper

10. Blind leading the blind, mate

How much would you say he'd go for?

11. osamabingeordie

osamabingeordie Midfield

Don't give him credit on here for something; that's insane!!!

12. John J Rambo

John J Rambo Striker

This is just us "playing the game" and finally so. He'll go, but we should get a canny fee.

13. Jasper

Jasper Striker

Tedious this now like.

14. WASTID

WASTID Striker

Yet people are slagging him off for saying that he won't be going. He is doing the sort of thing the club has been clueless at for years. Talking him up and talking of him not being one we would sell i.e. pay top dollar or fuck off.

John J Rambo likes this.
  15. jcrossan

jcrossan Striker

I'd offer 40 million if only to get Moyes off the other end of the telephone.

16. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

Finally some positive news from the manager and still gets hammered for it. Fucking hell man. :oops:

17. riffraff

riffraff Striker

Beware the alnwicks of ben, beware the alnwicks of ben. (Willian "Craig" Shakespeare 1637-1673).

18. TBH, I'm not that enamoured with the prospect of getting promoted simply buy buying a bunch of players the way the mags have this year, as we wouldn't be able to flog them and buy PL quality next year, which would leave us in the same position that we've found ourselves in this year. Unless you're talking about buying some quality young lads who will improve us and develop as a team ready to complete in the PL if we can be promoted in the next couple of years.

Spaceturtle and Bangkok Blackcat like this.
  19. LD19SAFC

LD19SAFC Winger

We'll see about that...

20. Keith S30S

Keith S30S Inside right Staff Member Contributor

As stated, I want Moyes to fuck off ASAP.