Moyes interview in Sun lol

he's spouting the same shite on Sky at the moment, saying how West Ham finished really strongly under him last year. Seems to ignore the fact that the rest of the season they massively underperformed.

Pretty much the worst manager to grace our club in my 50 years of supporting the lads

he's spouting the same shite on Sky at the moment, saying how West Ham finished really strongly under him last year. Seems to ignore the fact that the rest of the season they massively underperformed.

Pretty much the worst manager to grace our club in my 50 years of supporting the lads
People might say this was a good thing but it definitely signalled the end of the road fie Ellia, He was apparently his first choice for manager for a long time before he eventually got him. Must have wished he hadn't bothered :lol:

He got off very lightly here, even Souness someone who I like talking about the game said Sunderland had this coming for years and let Moyes off, He spent the last of Short's money.. two of them got sacked and possible a third to come :lol: :lol:

I don't think he believes any of the shite he comes out with, he just knows his reputation is so fucked he has to talk himself up at every opportunity to remind people he's still out there. Bruce does exactly the same.

Nobody has picked up on it, but further down the article he says he had no money to spend here - in the same week we've sacked one half (and are trying to sack the other half) of his £20m+ no shows.

Back