Moyes interview in Sun lol

He was never short of confidence, I actually think he has such a big ego that he is unwilling to question himself. He still believes the over-inflated media hype during his reign at Everton. People sometimes forget that he didn't actually win anything in that time and champions league qualification meant absolutely nothing as they failed to reach the group stages.

I was his biggest supporter on here.made awful mistakes, Thought he would stop and rebuild us in the championship. He's an absolute coward

Told Ferdinand and vidic to be more like jagielka. The blokes f***ing loopy
He is a loony, but that’s not exactly true. He said to Rio Ferdinand who was struggling to deal with his loss of pace to watch videos of jagielka who is as slow as a cart horse.
Ferdinand instead of taking it as trying to help him took it as a slur. Buts it’s the reason why Ferdinands career fell off the cliff as he couldn’t change his game.

Wish we’d done our due diligence on him

In retrospect I think the idea of his appointment was sound logic. The problem as I see it was that he didn’t really want to be here and said as much. That sentiment should have been identified by the club during the sounding out/interview process and he should have been passed over.

Back