Moyes gone tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% mate..I've had a natter with him a good few times now and he has always seemed honourable and is positive about the club no matter how many may disagree
I sense that your giving the bloke the benefit of the dought due to you being privileged enough to meet him and being a little 'Star struck ,?Please see him for the disaster evryone else can see he's been for safc

I sense that your giving the bloke the benefit of the dought due to you being privileged enough to meet him and being a little 'Star struck ,?Please see him for the disaster evryone else can see he's been for safc
I used to know Cowie and also know Bob Murray.....You've seen the Crest above the main entrance i take it? It could and should have been magnificent if it were not for Bob Murray. Star struck,I dont think so...just the circles I move in mate

It's time to bin all this 'Moyes watch' shite and just support the club.

He won't be sacked and we have to just grit our teeth and hope for a spark from somewhere ..... a la Wickham.

Sorry if that sounds wet but, at the moment, we have no other choice.

Demanding Short sells, sacks Moyes, etc is fine but totally futile and distracting.

He won't be sacked and we have to just grit our teeth and hope for a spark from somewhere ..... a la Wickham.

Demanding Short sells, sacks Moyes, etc is fine but totally futile and distracting.

I'm normally so positive about all Riv but I can't see anything that is going to ignite us, we don't have a player out on loan this time that we could bring back and I think the players also know they are sunk, sad but true. We are going mate!

Agreed. I think the club have felt that they're going down sooner or later unless they change tact. They trust Moyes to rebuild and seem prepared to take their medicine to give him a chance. This season has been a nightmare but I still think he might prove to be a good choice for the club, albeit he'll have to do a lot to win the fans over after this season

Agreed. I think the club have felt that they're going down sooner or later unless they change tact. They trust Moyes to rebuild and seem prepared to take their medicine to give him a chance. This season has been a nightmare but I still think he might prove to be a good choice for the club, albeit he'll have to do a lot to win the fans over after this season

TBH mate, we've all seen how little it takes to win us over ..... good results at Watford and Leicester would have everyone buzzing for the Man Utd game.

A hard fought point, with maximum effort and tables flying in, and there would be another 40,000 plus gate for West Ham.

Stay up, good transfer window and we'd be putty in his ginger haired hands ;)

I'm starting to love all these Moyes Outers. It's Moyes' fault, sack him! Aye, we'd need a competent Chairman to do that :lol:

So relegation, a huge act in the history of the club, is not only allowed to happen under Moyes but he's trusted to re-build the club and totally re-shape the squad?

All of this in Moyes hands. :lol:

Staggering some people support this.

TBH mate, we've all seen how little it takes to win us over ..... good results at Watford and Leicester would have everyone buzzing for the Man Utd game.

A hard fought point, with maximum effort and tables flying in, and there would be another 40,000 plus gate for West Ham.

Stay up, good transfer window and we'd be putty in his ginger haired hands ;)

Great tactic, I'm in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back