Moyes gone tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has to go irrespective of whether this post is rubbish or not. People seem to think he will do well in championship but where is the evidence to suggest that may be the case ? Preston over 16 years ago ? His buys have been abysmal and we can't afford that in the championship. If we come back up it'll require shrewd business.

Still do, think he's had a hard hand dealt, but don't say he's faultless either. However, I have said since West Brom away that players seem to have slowly but surely given up on him. Shame on them.

Moyes :cool:

It's part of the managers job to galvanise the players and have them running through walls for him.

If it's visible that they aren't giving everything for him, he needs to go - as soon as possible.

the only tactic that he seems to employ is getting Pickford to launch it to Big Vic. So when Vic is crocked the football genius retains the same plan but this time hapless Billy Jones is the recipient.
Two weeks to train and plan for the Burnley game and we looked clueless.
And he gets paid how much?

Still do, think he's had a hard hand dealt, but don't say he's faultless either. However, I have said since West Brom away that players seem to have slowly but surely given up on him. Shame on them.

Moyes :cool:

Has he had as hard a hand as Dyche at Burnley?

Has he had as hard a hand as Dyche at Burnley?

I'd say so, particularly with the injuries. Newly promoted teams at least have a hunger about them. Ours have been spitting the dummy, trying to force moves and generally looking like they are just going through the motions from the off. Dunno whether it's the fact we have struggled for years but I'm really not arsed if we go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back