Moyes for Silva ?

I slept well last night, didn't realise I'd slept all the way to 1st April.

Commentators sticking it in last night talking about them sacking Big Sam when he was actually getting results. If you are Everton, or a team similar to Everton your first priority has to be results, then comes the nice style of play. They have neither at the moment.

Sorry but I disagree a million times over.

What's the point of being a supporter of all you're bothered about is grimly "surviving". Like, if the games aren't fun there's no point going.

Obviously they weren't under Silva, but at least they tried. I'd rather try to be exciting and fail, than never try and just trudge along being horrific to watch but "surviving".

Sorry but I disagree a million times over.

What's the point of being a supporter of all you're bothered about is grimly "surviving". Like, if the games aren't fun there's no point going.

Obviously they weren't under Silva, but at least they tried. I'd rather try to be exciting and fail, than never try and just trudge along being horrific to watch but "surviving".

They finished 8th under Allardyce. If that’s your idea of surviving then you’re mental tbh.

Duncan Ferguson in charge on Saturday :lol:

Puts to bed the theory of Moyes favourite for the job.

As I said its an easy link - if we get told to GTF by other targets then likely he will come in - but the board/DOF have been clear they dont want an interim appointment if possible.

Would absolutely love us to get in someone half decent out of nowhere to shut the fuckers/Kopites up in the media desperate for Davey to get the job.

I have nothing against Everton but I thought the way a lot of their fans went on about Allardyce was bad. They thought that he wasn’t good enough for them, that they were too big for him. They looked down their noses at him.
They wanted the fella with the exotic name, they got him.
Be careful what you wish for.

I have nothing against Everton but I thought the way a lot of their fans went on about Allardyce was bad. They thought that he wasn’t good enough for them, that they were too big for him. They looked down their noses at him.
They wanted the fella with the exotic name, they got him.
Be careful what you wish for.
The job Fat Sam did here is overrated did no more than Gus and Dick as is the job he did at Everton the clip of that

Logon or register to see this image

They finished 8th under Allardyce. If that’s your idea of surviving then you’re mental tbh.

But the point is, if the football is shit and average and meh (which it is under Allardyce, that's his method and it works in terms of 'results'), then what's the point?

If you're going to the matches and bored, and that's the height of your ambitions (as it is with Allardyce), then what's the point in paying money? All that matters is the result, so just check it at the end.

I'm firmly in the one "I'd rather be shit trying to be brilliant, than safely average". Thats the gamble Everton took and it didn't work....but doesn't mean they were wrong.

Brighton got similar grief in the summer, and it's going okay for them.

Back