Moyes for Silva ?

Moyes can fuck off - good manager at us but football has moved on and im a big believer of never going back.

Interesting to see what happens- the DOF who we spent 3 years chasing doesnt want him whereas Kenwright the chairman who's slowly being edged out the door obviously wants him (all whilst the money man wants a top manager coming in).

Too many cooks in the kitchen.

Moyes can fuck off - good manager at us but football has moved on and im a big believer of never going back.

Interesting to see what happens- the DOF who we spent 3 years chasing doesnt want him whereas Kenwright the chairman who's slowly being edged out the door obviously wants him (all whilst the money man wants a top manager coming in).

Too many cooks in the kitchen.
Hopefully it takes them a while to sort it out between themselves, leaving Silva in charge for a few more weeks. The reality is that he goes today and they've got a new fella lined up already. Your fixture list/next few games is the issue. Can't imagine many managers will want to start with them.

Hopefully it takes them a while to sort it out between themselves, leaving Silva in charge for a few more weeks. The reality is that he goes today and they've got a new fella lined up already. Your fixture list/next few games is the issue. Can't imagine many managers will want to start with them.

Think he's gone today tbh.

Honestly think their are points to be won these next few games:

Chelsea can be got at especially at Goodison

Utd under Ole are very jekyll and hyde

Arsenal are as spineless as we are - under the goodison floodlights they could easily see their arse.

Just don't want Moyes back plenty of managers in world football - 1 point from safety with 24 games to go - no need to panic or we'll do an Alladyce finishing the season in the top half but having to change and chop all over again in the summer.

Have to get the next appointment right and start building for the future.

Arsenal are as spineless as we are - under the goodison floodlights they could easily see their arse.

Just don't want Moyes back plenty of managers in world football - 1 point from safety with 24 games to go - no need to panic or we'll do an Alladyce finishing the season in the top half but having to change and chop all over again in the summer.

I've been saying he would go after the Derby. I agree with you that it's a decision that needs to be for the long term and that a new manager could get you out of trouble. History tells us though that teams panic and get a man in to do a job in the short term. Not just at Everton but all clubs that find themselves dropping in to relegation zone. I've doubted the links with Moyes, until today.

Rightly or wrongly some fans look back at the last time they were successful and want to repeat it. Moyes did well for them so it's natural he'll be in the mix, however football has moved on. I wouldn't let him put my bins out.
Silva is a crap manager. What’s he actually done. Got lucky getting that job. Everton won’t go down. Pulling the trigger on that fraud will save their season. Long term they’d be making a huge mistake bringing Moyes in. Nostalgic appointment. They’d be the ideal club for Dyche or Howe.

Silva is a crap manager. What’s he actually done. Got lucky getting that job. Everton won’t go down. Pulling the trigger on that fraud will save their season. Long term they’d be making a huge mistake bringing Moyes in. Nostalgic appointment. They’d be the ideal club for Dyche or Howe.

Dyche is horrendous & Howe is closing in on 1 win in 10 - he'll be another management casualty here.

Nothing at all against Everton but I’d love to see Moyes go back there and lose every single f***ing game (apart from v the mags, obviously).

The bloke is an absolute disgrace and I’m sick of hearing how he did such a good job at Everton. He’s fucked up every job he’s had since but his pals in the media/football won’t have anything bad said against him.

f***ing hate that man.

As much as I think Marco Silva is an absolute fraud, hiring Moyes seems an absolutey stupid idea. Moyes will keep them up but if Everton are to kick on and actually progress then he isn't the man. Surely!

Teams that have any ambition to go somewhere.

Howe wouldn't last 10 seconds at Everton - he's got it cushy at Bournemouth it would be a bad move for both parties.
Even teams like united spurs and arsenal go on poor form so its probably inevitable that you do with whoever is manager
Teams that have any ambition to go somewhere.

Howe wouldn't last 10 seconds at Everton - he's got it cushy at Bournemouth it would be a bad move for both parties.
Even teams like united spurs and arsenal go on poor form so its probably inevitable that you do with whoever is manager

Nothing at all against Everton but I’d love to see Moyes go back there and lose every single f***ing game (apart from v the mags, obviously).

The bloke is an absolute disgrace and I’m sick of hearing how he did such a good job at Everton. He’s fucked up every job he’s had since but his pals in the media/football won’t have anything bad said against him.

f***ing hate that man.
did a good job for us

I think they may wait till your next few fixtures, rather than have the new guy come i and likely lose his first few games

Chelsea, Man United, Leicester and Arsenal next

Last edited:

f***ing hate that man.
You're not a fan of media favourite Davey Moyes?

The West Ham fans had him sussed pretty quickly

Back