David Moyes - Purchased players

Ndong- absolute flop n lost circa 13m
Papy - pap n lost about 8.
Love - shite n couldnt give him away.
Mcnair - reasonable broke even
Pienaar - sicknote/poor.
Mika - unused
Anichebe - sicknote.
Lescott - few quid for another pal, 2 appearances.
Gibson - sicknote/alcoholic.
Oviedo - cant get shot, another pal way overpaid.

What a sickening tenure that useless, boring, ugly twat served for us. Set us back a decade imho.
I f***ing despise that ugly **** Moyes, seriously hope he gets a kicking one day for absolutely fuck all.

Anyone who still thinks Moyes was dealt a bad hand needs sectioning

Of course he was, anyone who thinks he wasn't hasn't a clue -even Allardyce wasn't happy with the situation.

We had to get centre half/cover, at least one striker to partner or fill in for Defoe, a good midfielder and fill in gaps in other areas with about 30m and what was a restricted wage budget compared to others. People keep harping on about M'villa too, but the club wouldn't sanction it given his contract and how much it would cost at the time, when they could have him for nowt later.

That doesn't mean he didn't make an absolute balls up of it though making it ten times worse than it needed to be, like a bull in a China shop in terms of managing players and wasting every penny he was given and making lazy signing after lazy signing.

Last edited:
David Moyes - Purchased players

Ndong- absolute flop n lost circa 13m
Papy - pap n lost about 8.
Love - shite n couldnt give him away.
Mcnair - reasonable broke even
Pienaar - sicknote/poor.
Mika - unused
Anichebe - sicknote.
Lescott - few quid for another pal, 2 appearances.
Gibson - sicknote/alcoholic.
Oviedo - cant get shot, another pal way overpaid.

What a sickening tenure that useless, boring, ugly twat served for us. Set us back a decade imho.

The club may never fully recover from this atrocity of a manager.

Completely forgot we even signed Lescott. If someone asked me to name the 2 games he played in I wouldn’t be able to tell you and I do all home games and a few away so there’s a good chance I’d have been there as well. Pienaar as well to a lesser degree, I actually remember him playing but I can’t recall who against or him ever doing anything at all beyond a tidy little turn and 5 yard pass.
Piennar got subbed off one game. They did a close up on the telly, he pulled up his shirt to wipe his face and you could see his sloppy kite lapped over his waistband. I have a desk job and I’m giving him 15 years and I’m in much better shape than a professional athlete pulling in a hefty wedge. Disgraceful.

Back