Mowbray should be sacked based on the 2nd half

What people are forgetting is... he's been given young players to develop (as exciting as some of them are) not ready made players and he's been sold short in the striker department. We have no outlet and he's having to play Jack Clarke in there as a makeshift striker, who's best position is out wide.

My main criticism of him on Saturday was that he didn't change it quick enough.

But KS dictates the transfer policy/purchases and he's dropped an utter bollock.

He is not my ideal choice of manager, but I don't own the club, and he is what we have got. Get behind him man. He's done well so far, with what he has to work with. It's one half of football for Gods sake.

We should have a moron test before you are allowed to post on here ffs.

I don't see us getting promoted under him, then again I don't see us going down either.
He actually reminds me a little of Lee Johnson, sets up to play good football, but no real plan B bar sub roulette.
Early days though, and hopefully back to full strength after Qatarshit.

Any different to Neil (who I really liked btw) then?

Neil never had PNE in with a proper shout of promotion and at Norwich he took over a team already in a decent spot (just not quite good enough having just gone down) who just needed a jolt back to life.

I'm still not convinced by Mowbray.

We look less coherent as a team week by week, the work Neil did seems to slowly be unfurling.

Not to mention the only wins we've recently pulled off have been against some of the worst sides in the league, and we still made it look very hard, so much so that even the manager himself called last night's performance the worst he's seen since taking over. Hardly a sign of progress.

If we can finally string together 2 or 3 wins, and get some consistency in our play I'll change my mind.

We look less coherent as a team week by week, the work Neil did seems to slowly be unfurling.

Not to mention the only wins we've recently pulled off have been against some of the worst sides in the league, and we still made it look very hard, so much so that even the manager himself called last night's performance the worst he's seen since taking over. Hardly a sign of progress.

If we can finally string together 2 or 3 wins, and get some consistency in our play I'll change my mind.
With half a team unavailable, it’s hard to build consistency. Even Pep would struggle.

Let’s reassess on Feb 14, for want of a better landmark, when at least some of Ballard, LND, Simms, Clarke, Alese, Gooch, Michut etc. are fully fit and available to be picked.

With half a team unavailable, it’s hard to build consistency. Even Pep would struggle.

Let’s reassess on Feb 14, for want of a better landmark, when at least some of Ballard, LND, Simms, Clarke, Alese, Gooch, Michut etc. are fully fit and available to be picked.
Christmas is normally the time you realise just where you are going to be come the end of the season, but the WC is f***ing that up this year.
Feb is probably about right to make an assessment.👍

Neil fucked off at the first opportunity. Get over it ffs

Back