Moving to the US?

This.
Pretty much impossible otherwise unless you have close family there to sponsor you.
The other way is to buy a business. Eg 7/11 Store.
You then have to employ a certain number of US residents (i think its abt 20 not sure tho) and have your books auditted every year to see that tbe business is viable.
It took me 9 years to get a green card going the family route and my mother is a US citizen.

Biden is letting any fucker in now, terrorists, sex traffickers, MS-13, the list goes on.

Easiest way in is thru Mexico, Biden has purposefully left huge chunks of unfinished border wall to make it easy.

Don’t worry about Kamala - she’s in charge of the border but is too busy giggling into microphones or giving interviews to CNN to be arsed on.

Good luck marra.

They don't build alter egos to last any more. This one is deteriorating after only 3 weeks

I think that would be the only way - For work, I'm 29
Ok. If you really want to go for it start looking for jobs over here. Some job ads will state whether they'll sponsor a foreigner or not.

Hard part is you have to prove you're better than a domestic candidate. Which is very tough in many lines of work.

Probably your best bet is to get your current employer to transfer you over here, or if that's not an option, get a job in the UK with an international or American company and then try to get transferred.

Best of luck.
Biden is letting any fucker in now, terrorists, sex traffickers, MS-13, the list goes on.

Easiest way in is thru Mexico, Biden has purposefully left huge chunks of unfinished border wall to make it easy.

Don’t worry about Kamala - she’s in charge of the border but is too busy giggling into microphones or giving interviews to CNN to be arsed on.

Good luck marra.
Fuck off

I'd love to live there

The US is a big place which huge variations across the country.

I've worked for US companies for the past 20 years and had opportunities to move there in the past but I've never gone through with it. I have visited dozens of times and enjoyed it but the living and working there long term doesn't appeal. Corporate life in the US is really tough especially if you are on a sponsored visa.

With any move like this you need to ask yourself why you are doing it. If it's a general lack of satisfaction with life or work that you think will be somehow different doing the same job in another country it may be a disappointment.

Also you need to have a position that is in demand where you want to go. We moved to Canada and it's a long complex process even if you have an in demand profession.

Be aware in most jobs you will only get 2 weeks vacation a year for probably 10 yrs no matter how professional or not your job will be. Hard pill for Brits to swallow.
The recent trend is to give vacation hours and sick hours...or lump them together and call it PTO. I get 120 vacation hours, 80 sick hours, and 8 personal hours at my current job. Previous job I just got 160 PTO hours.

Marry an American lady 🇺🇲
That’s what i did. Two, in fact 😬😆
Be aware in most jobs you will only get 2 weeks vacation a year for probably 10 yrs no matter how professional or not your job will be. Hard pill for Brits to swallow.
I guess it depends what you do. I’ve never had less than 19 days + holidays + sick. Currently in a job with 20 + holidays + 5 sick + closed Christmas week. Found it hard to use them all recently so been carrying over - think I started this year with 27 base!

Last edited:

Good luck marra.
Do you have to be a f***ing tedious dribbling moron every day?
Can’t you take a day off?
Your boy had four years to “build that wall” and “make Mexico pay for it” - what happened to that? His pathetic incompetence meant he couldn’t do it even after appropriating emergency funding. His number one issue and he blew it.
Then he got absolutely trounced in the election by over seven million votes despite all efforts to suppress voting in dem areas.
So I guess despite you presumably living in England yet having this precious sense of injustice on behalf of the American people, it seems that the issue of all these terrorists and sex traffickers piling over the border just isn’t front and centre in the thinking of the majority of voting Americans.
You pathetic bloody moron.

Anyone ever tried it? How difficult is it to do these days?
Always wanted to move across and i'm in the midst of thinking fuck it, and doing it, but I understand it's fairly difficult to do so. Has anyone ever done it on here?

Mam and dad used to live in southern California, been many times and always had an affinity with it.

Might still be a pie in the sky idea but it's one of those leap of faith type moves that i'm close to
What do you do for work? Southern California is overrated by the way.

Back