Moving to Australia

Just in the early stages of the process, for a country screaming out for people to move there they certainly want to screw some money out of you. Pity we dont do the same to the fuckers who come over here

Talking to a fella last week who did it, was telling me that when he was cutting the grass huntsman spiders used to jump out of uncut grass at him

Fuckers have got the nerve to ask for money anarl
Reckon that's how all these bush fires started. Would be the first thing I'd do if one of them buggers jumped out at me in the back garden.

Need plenty of money to get you up and running.. bloody expensive these days especially with the exchange rate

Agree with this.......... and New Zealand is also mega expensive now.

Considering that OZ has just endured major bush fires and temperatures reaching 40 degrees and NZ has regular earthquakes it may be better taking you chances in Sunderland...

Alomost 50% of Brits who emigrate to OZ, return within 5 years apparently. Although other sources quote the figure as 33%. Maybe they don't know who's in their country, much like us.

Last edited:
Alomost 50% of Brits who emigrate to OZ, return within 5 years apparently. Although other sources quote the figure as 33%. Maybe they don't know who's in their country, much like us.
Aye probably about right. Majority who move to Aus do so when young and either single or certainly without kids. Then once kids come along then people look to move home to family. I reckon more than three quarters of the English/Irish friends I made out there have moved back home. We all had kids around the same time and there was just a mass exodus.

@Wayne The Punk did your lass find a job or are you going for the independent skilled visa?

Back