Moving stuff to Spain - advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14766

A relative needs to have a few bits of furniture and personal effects transported from the UK to Spain (Barcelona). Does anyone know of a freight forwarder or van-plus-man/woman type company they’d recommend?

Borders are closed in Spain.

The bookstore closed everywhere, not just Spain. And I’m not looking to buy any biscuits.
If you do find someone, they could double the profit by bringing Calpol back for the stockpilers

The quotes/estimates I’m getting for around 3 cubic metres are around the £750 to £800 mark. I may be naive but that suggests to me a healthy profit before and calpol related opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
A relative needs to have a few bits of furniture and personal effects transported from the UK to Spain (Barcelona). Does anyone know of a freight forwarder or van-plus-man/woman type company they’d recommend?
UPS for the personal items,leave the furniture its not worth it.

Ta v much. That price pretty much equates with what I’m beginning to expect. :neutral:

yeah usually can get it done On any van cheaper as people do European runs on there but at the moment no once doing them I might have a number for a company based at concert who might still be running al see if I can find it

yeah usually can get it done On any van cheaper as people do European runs on there but at the moment no once doing them I might have a number for a company based at concert who might still be running al see if I can find it

Consett wouldn’t work. It’s going from Hull

But thanks.

Back