Moving posts

Ghfd

Winger
Just want clarification as numerous posts of mine, during match threads, regarding the fluctuating in play odds, relevant to the teams playing are being shifted.

I do notice that not everyone who posts odds is having their posts moved to the betting forum, just a few of mine.

was wondering why?

6 week ban upcoming again?

Just want clarification as numerous posts of mine, during match threads, regarding the fluctuating in play odds, relevant to the teams playing are being shifted.

I do notice that not everyone who posts odds is having their posts moved to the betting forum, just a few of mine.

was wondering why?

I find all of your posts very moving Carty!

was wondering why?

Betting posts should be in the gambling forum which is not visible to non-members (ie. not visible to youngsters, people who want to avoid betting posts and separate from advertisers who don't want to be associated with gambling).

I can assure you that yours aren't the only posts which are being moved, but if some remain it will simply because they haven't been picked up by moderators or reported to us.

Betting posts should be in the gambling forum which is not visible to non-members (ie. not visible to youngsters, people who want to avoid betting posts and separate from advertisers who don't want to be associated with gambling).

I can assure you that yours aren't the only posts which are being moved, but if some remain it will simply because they haven't been picked up by moderators or reported to us.
Fair enough. Check match threads, you will see a range of bets from numerous people.

Back