Moving house.

Been out on the piss all afternoon. Moving house tomorrow after a month of f***ing about. Tomorrow is the final day. Still got half the house to pack. Doing it on my own. Been out on the piss since 1 and bought 8 beers on the way home. Can’t wait for this :cool::rolleyes:
Cant be that much in yer ma`s back bedroom Spug

Been out on the piss all afternoon. Moving house tomorrow after a month of f***ing about. Tomorrow is the final day. Still got half the house to pack. Doing it on my own. Been out on the piss since 1 and bought 8 beers on the way home. Can’t wait for this :cool::rolleyes:
I don't envy you fella, it's bad enough sober ffs :lol:.

Need any help mate? I'll bring some intense care hand cream to protect our skin with all the heavy lifting.

Wish I’d been one today in this weather mind.

Anyway where you moving to?
Have lived in Baltic Quay next door to the Baltic for the last year or so. Only moving to Jesmond. Might as well be 400 miles you’ve still got to pack your shit. No way I’m moving all my clothes and shoes in one like. :lol:

Bit of luck somewhere with no Internet access
Scotland? Do you even have gas there yet?

Good bye nice views :(

Logon or register to see this image

I’m finished. Just rammed all my clothes into sacks and taped the fuckers up.

Last edited:

Back