Movies in the ocean

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

The Little Mermaid.

Mermaid falls in love with a human man. Gets into his head by singing a song to him. The evil Ursula magics her some legs but says she has to get said man to kiss her with in three days or she loses her singing voice. No kiss forthcoming as she can't attract human man without her voice. Ursula gets voice and tries to trick man into falling in love with her. Fickle man falls for her and agrees to marry her. During a storm man realises he was tricked and kills Ursula. Triton realises they are deeply in love so gives the mermaid legs and they marry on a boat. I don't think it's a true story.

The Little Mermaid.

Mermaid falls in love with a human man. Gets into his head by singing a song to him. The evil Ursula magics her some legs but says she has to get said man to kiss her with in three days or she loses her singing voice. No kiss forthcoming as she can't attract human man without her voice. Ursula gets voice and tries to trick man into falling in love with her. Fickle man falls for her and agrees to marry her. During a storm man realises he was tricked and kills Ursula. Triton realises they are deeply in love so gives the mermaid legs and they marry on a boat. I don't think it's a true story.
Big shout out to Sebastian 🦞 the star of the show imo.

The Little Mermaid.

You know way too much about this one :lol:

Back