Movie Like/Hate

Kung Pow Enter the Fist is without doubt the funniest movie ever made I recommended it to a friend and he said him and his lass were laughing like mad at it.
I almost passed out due to lack of oxygen laughing at this film don't watch the trailer just watch the film its funny as.. don't let the really weird start put you off it gets better as it goes on when he super imposes himself into Tiger & Crane Fist the original motion picture and fights the bad guy who carries a ghetto blaster and likes to play rap music while he beats him up.

Mother! = awesome

Pulp Fiction = over rated self indulgent shit.

I literally can't decide between which steven spielberg film I like most, Django or Basterds.
What about Django was there to dislike?

Spielberg, you say?

My, you know your movies!

Last edited:
Movies you think are great that the general populace or critics loathed
Movies you think are shocking and yet plenty of people loved it.

I like Hook and yet it is thought of as shite by many.
Never understood why people like pulp fiction. (love other tarantino films just don't understand the love for this)
The Meg, Sharknado, out for justice.

Reservoir dogs and The Hulk

Freddy got fingered

-utter brilliant drivel

Every frame is dross in all 3 dimensions.
Im sure the script and plot is awful too. It actually has nowt going for it imo

Last edited:
I literally can't decide between which steven spielberg film I like most, Django or Basterds.
What about Django was there to dislike?
Everything. The smugness, The way there's no tonal consistency. The way he tries to be right on about race, but ens up being racist as fuck. Christopher Waltz is horrible. I really hate it.

Back