Movie Like/Hate

Aituk7

Striker
Movies you think are great that the general populace or critics loathed
Movies you think are shocking and yet plenty of people loved it.

I like Hook and yet it is thought of as shite by many.
Never understood why people like pulp fiction. (love other tarantino films just don't understand the love for this)

Loved Mother! but everybody seems to hate it.

Absolutely despise Django Unchained - an awful mess of a film.
Can't get away with owt with Will Ferrell in it - everybody loves him, I think he's an unfunny cock.

To be fair I started watching the very first one, got so bored I’ve never watched the rest. Just don’t see the hype. Same with Harry Potter, Star Trek.
You've got a fair point on all of them. They all have shitters but I thought the Star Trek reboots have been canny. I wish the same could be said for the star wars ones. Watch rogue one and pretend the rest didn't happen.
Logon or register to see this image

Loved Mother! but everybody seems to hate it.

Absolutely despise Django Unchained - an awful mess of a film.
Can't get away with owt with Will Ferrell in it - everybody loves him, I think he's an unfunny cock.
I literally can't decide between which steven spielberg film I like most, Django or Basterds.
What about Django was there to dislike?

I like your first sentence and hate your second!

I really enjoyed Jersey Girl but it is generally disliked even by Kevin Smith fans.

I hate the Lord of the Rings films.
Great shout, I love lord of the rings but I do not understand why it gets some of the vitriol it does. Care to explain?

gladiator....... good set pieces bound together by the square root of fuck all
LOTR...... did no one tell them the booksreally are a bit dull and maybe a bit editing would be good

I love Field of Dreams:oops:
tbh its alright when judged againast most of costners output...... i mean dances with wolves ffs

there are about one and a half good potter films

Last edited:

Back