Mouse in the house

Had them for absolutely ages, tried all sorts. Nothing worked. Got a dog and they’ve all fucked off.

Ripped its own legs off trying to escape from a sticky pad?

Naw, a bit like BMs baseball bat mouse, but the pounding was the second stage. First it was skewered to the floor then one swift smash to despatch it quickly. The first smash didn't do it.

I had a mouse in my last house running about when we were renovating.
:)
There was a hole in the floor boards and it came through and it the bedroom, so chased it back in and I tried to block the hole with tin foil as it was 1am and didn't have anything else.

Rolled the tin foil into a ball and pushed it in the hole, however I pushed to hard and the ball fell through

Little fucker thought I put a ball in there to play with. Didn't get any sleep that night because of it rolling it about

I know this doesn't help but dont block any holes with tinfoil is all I'm saying :lol:

I moved out shortly after so it may still be there
:).class

aye havent seen one yet. first time this morning in the 3 years living here ive had the issue, only heard some quiet rustling 3mins before leaving for work. not seen any droppings etc.

Cannot use any killing traps or poison since ive got the cat so just bought a couple of the humane traps which the door shuts when inside so hopefully i can get the little bastard.
These humane traps worked a treat for us

Peanut butter in a trap or you can get these plug in things that send a high pitched signal round the house that humans can’t hear.

I live backing onto fields so regularly had field mice in and around the house.

Both the above methods seem to have stopped them

Peanut butter in a trap or you can get these plug in things that send a high pitched signal round the house that humans can’t hear.

I had six of those plug in things dotted about the kitchen and living room and they did absolutely nothing.

Do they do a similar device for wasps. spiders, blackberry brambles....?

If folks are putting traps down and they aren't working then there must be another food source for the mouse..wasn't ower impressed with the high pitched noise gadget like..neck breaker and Nutella.

Those plug in pulse things work well. Sends electronic pulses via the wiring in the house that irritates rodents.
Yup. My mother-in-law's neighbor had a mouse problem and they started to come over to her house. We installed a few of these around the house, and problem solved.

Back