Mourinho / spurs training session

there’s about 0.1% of the population doing it and they’llbe having no impact in the death rate or how lobg lock down is

social distancing is working and it will last as long as the peak last for as a result of how much it spread before lock down

this trend has stepped for people to seem moralistic and superior by viscously abusing a couple walking through a park or something

massive distractiontechnique by the government for their mishandling of it, bit like the footballers pay cut thing

well that’s ok then. For Christ sake the arrogance of people who think it doesn’t apply to them.

fair play, I don’t know anyone diujg that

I’ve said spurs players were wrong when someone explained it

Some people in general and the media are trying to shame some for going out, despite the fact going to your local park is legal

doing my head in

probs picked the wrong thread to express that

Going out for a walk or run with your household is not wrong. Meeting up with people from other households to do it plainly is.
if people don’t understand why, I despair. Sorry if that sounds self righteous, but this is serious life and death stuff. If the population dont willingly make this sacrifice hundreds of thousands die. Some including Mourinuho thinks it does not apply to him.

there are some people like Mourinho, Walker, Grealish, the Whetherspoons bloke and Ashley are going to be vilified when this is all over for being selfish ignorant twats.

You just another one of these selfish people like them who think the rules don’t apply to them or are so thick they don’t understand them or the consequences of their actions.
I would stop digging as you are looking silly.

I don’t think the rules apply to me?

mate,fuck off

This is lower than the low

I exvercise for 1 hour on a run in my park which is directly over the road

I haven’t been remotely close to anyone since I got back to the UK

Ihavent even talked toanyone

stop spreading sick lies

How dare you right that shite

mate,fuck off

stop spreading sick lies

If you defend the indefensible, don’t be surprised to be damned by association. Think about what your saying

mate,fuck off

stop spreading sick lies

Do you think it was ok for Mourinho and the Spurs players to be doing what they did?

The judgement and virtue signalling that so many are revealing in is absolutely toxic.

Maybes it’s just people who have serious concerns over not only their own health, but of the health of friends and family. People who are able to follow the guidelines, but are sick of arseholes either completely ignoring them, or pushing every single boundary.

Going for a run, walk, cycle on your own or with those you live with - fine.

Having a training session with 3 or 4 of your players, sunbathing, having a bbq on the beach - not fine

Maybes it’s just people who have serious concerns over not only their own health, but of the health of friends and family. People who are able to follow the guidelines, but are sick of arseholes either completely ignoring them, or pushing every single boundary.

Going for a run, walk, cycle on your own or with those you live with - fine.

Having a training session with 3 or 4 of your players, sunbathing, having a bbq on the beach - not fine
But what good does the virtue singling do? The press are in their element winding joe public up with this stuff.

Approaching a 1,000 people a day dying from this now and you're defending people not following the rules to try and get a rise out of others. Nice.
I'm not defending people for defying the rules, I stick to the rules and would rather others would too. I'm criticising people for being easily triggered, getting on their soap box and publicly ranting - usually for likes, attention and to feel superior/ revel in looking down at others.

there’s about 0.1% of the population doing it and they’llbe having no impact in the death rate or how lobg lock down is

social distancing is working and it will last as long as the peak last for as a result of how much it spread before lock down

this trend has stepped for people to seem moralistic and superior by viscously abusing a couple walking through a park or something

massive distractiontechnique by the government for their mishandling of it, bit like the footballers pay cut thing

Everybody counts.
You, me, them.

This thing started off with 1 person. Guess that was never going to make much of a difference either.

I'm not defending people for defying the rules, I stick to the rules and would rather others would too. I'm criticising people for being easily triggered, getting on their soap box and publicly ranting - usually for likes, attention and to feel superior/ revel in looking down at others.

Feeling superior does not come into it. Just feeling angry.

This is part of an account from a covid survivor...
‘Later that day I could see he was struggling to breathe and starting to panic. I could see he was getting distressed, so I buzzed the nurses, but they couldn't calm him down. Something had changed – his stats went off the scale and it was past the point of return for him. They gave him something to calm him down and called for his kids, as this was obviously his final night.
..... someone passed on an infection to him. Obviously not deliberately, anyone breaking the rules is consciously risking doing the same thing for their own selfish needs.
It’s not an exact science, everybody working is a risk but fact is someone has to work in the NHS, someone has to work in supermarkets ...... someone does not have to practise football with their team mates in the park. We all contribute towards the control of this virus. If we are not key workers we contribute by staying at home. Anybody who doesn’t get this deserves to be vilified.

Back