Motorbikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

safc1981

Midfield
My son is asking for a Motorbike for Christmas. I was think of a Pw50 style bike, not a cheap Chinese model. Budget of around £400. Anyone got ideas of something half decent?

My son is asking for a Motorbike for Christmas. I was think of a Pw50 style bike, not a cheap Chinese model. Budget of around £400. Anyone got ideas of something half decent?

Don't go past the Kawasaki 1800 cc twin turbo left hand turn only model. You can keep an eye on him with one of those.

How old is the bairn mate? Mine lad is six and is too big for a pw50 so is having to get an 80. Try and check him on the size or you won't get much use out of it. LT 50 quads are good fun and will run forever.

How old is the bairn mate? Mine lad is six and is too big for a pw50 so is having to get an 80. Try and check him on the size or you won't get much use out of it. LT 50 quads are good fun and will run forever.
He has had a quad before and now wants a bike, he is 7. I just wanna start him on something small that he won't be afraid to pull the bore back

I used to pray they my mam and dad would buy me a motorbike, they never did because we were skint. I used to just look at the free bike catalogues :cry:

Actually, looking back, they bought my sister a horse.. Fucks sake

a pw50 is small as said, the pw80 is another option, both good reliable bikes if you find the rite one which has been looked after and not neglected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back