Bikers of the smb

I planned on going to the Brooklands Motorcycle Show today but £20 entry on the gate! I was expecting it to be a tenner or something. I'll give it a miss and just go out for an early morning blast before the Sunday Lemmings clog up the roads.
Only did about 80 miles but really enjoyed it.
A nice Haga Rep at Loomies.
Logon or register to see this image

MOT booked for Monday, I think it's done less than 1000 miles since the last one so all should be fine. Last one as a teenager.

Passed no bother. 940 miles this year. Stupid me hasn’t fully tightened the rear master brake cylinder from when I did the cam chain tensioners, so it failed first, then passed straight away.

Passed no bother. 940 miles this year. Stupid me hasn’t fully tightened the rear master brake cylinder from when I did the cam chain tensioners, so it failed first, then passed straight away.
Where do you take it mate? I take mine to Darvins and he does pick up on any little thing but at least it's cheap enough. Last year it failed because of a rear reflector below the plate, it's never had one and passed the previous 2 years, only charged a £5 like

Where do you take it mate? I take mine to Darvins and he does pick up on any little thing but at least it's cheap enough. Last year it failed because of a rear reflector below the plate, it's never had one and passed the previous 2 years, only charged a £5 like

Barkers in East Bolton. Always spot on.

Back