Bikers of the smb

Looked a Class run bud😎

i live two mins away from the tunnel but im a fair weather rider and sorn over the winter every year. Is that the vfr your on?
Yes mate. I don't sorn just keep it ticking over all year round but only ride in the decent weather
New years eve was surprisingly mild.i went think my vfr sounded loud enough and good but it was drowned out to be fair. If i do it again the baffles are coming out

Yes mate. I don't sorn just keep it ticking over all year round but only ride in the decent weather
New years eve was surprisingly mild.i went think my vfr sounded loud enough and good but it was drowned out to be fair. If i do it again the baffles are coming out
Looked a cracker mate, a great clip, thanks for uploading it. probley pull mine back out around late feb, weather permitting.🤣 aye its been mild, got a few jobs on the motors done whilst it was calm.

Just sold me bike i no longer own a motorbike.

Need to decide what to do for fun this summer - car or bike decisions decisions

Just sold me bike i no longer own a motorbike.

Need to decide what to do for fun this summer - car or bike decisions decisions
Wtf. Are you crazy?

Iv seen many a bloke sell their bike "just for now" never to be seen again. Bike and a car Jeff, you know its the only way to go.
Sunderland, problem would be getting nome, Seaham is a better option for a lift.
Barkers in boldon?

Sadly Doesent work on a modern fuel injection bike. When you hit the kill switch now it kills the fuel and the spark. On old carb bikes it killed the spark, carb still throwing fuel in ready for the awaiting spark hence the bang.

Ooh the halycon days.😎
On my Tuono if you pull the clutch in and hit the rev limiter the bike goes BANG BANG BANG, once doing it in a tunnel a massive blue flame shot out from under the tank from the open airbox, I nearly shit myself. Like Big Jeff I heard it could knacker the engine doing it too often so don't do it any more.

Gearboxes

i had a Kawasaki ZZR600 and the gearbox/Cush drive was so clunky going into first it was crazy. The bike used to jump forward with a massive clunk.

Suzuki boxes I have always found to be snickety snick.

Gearboxes

i had a Kawasaki ZZR600 and the gearbox/Cush drive was so clunky going into first it was crazy. The bike used to jump forward with a massive clunk.

Suzuki boxes I have always found to be snickety snick.
you want to try a harley gearbox :)

anyway, just saw this earlier. might be of interest to some.

you want to try a harley gearbox :)

anyway, just saw this earlier. might be of interest to some.
I have had a Harley. I bought the wrong bike though and the gearbox was terrible It would not go, it would not stop and did not like corners.

I got out on Sunday for the first time this year, it was cold.
I made the mistake of taking mine to work last Tuesday, bright as owt all day, was dark by the time I left for work 6pmish, had dark visor on aswell so had to ride with it up. Absolutely lethal coming back from north Shields 7am the next morning. Not quite riding weather yet🤣 which is strange as new years eve was spot on

Back