Bikers of the smb

I’m just scouring about for this years bike. Done with the Sports and tourers for now. Looking for a Harley Fat Bob

I’m just scouring about for this years bike. Done with the Sports and tourers for now. Looking for a Harley Fat Bob
Tend to find the older you get the more comfort you need on a bike. Im just daft back kills after an hour on my bike, was thinking of a cb1000r next year maybee to go back to comfort.

Will be at some point this weekend. Do a few wheelies and menace the cages
The weather is mint like.

Tend to find the older you get the more comfort you need on a bike. Im just daft back kills after an hour on my bike, was thinking of a cb1000r next year maybee to go back to comfort.

I picked an R6 up from Cubo Moto in Huddersfield about 5 year ago. Had to pull over at the services at Newton Aycliffe. When I got off the bike, I was still standing in my seated position still. Couldn’t move :lol:

I picked an R6 up from Cubo Moto in Huddersfield about 5 year ago. Had to pull over at the services at Newton Aycliffe. When I got off the bike, I was still standing in my seated position still. Couldn’t move :lol:
Got mine from nottingham same craic. Enjoyed the ride back though overall.

been busy the last few weeks getting my old bonnie fettled, serviced and ready for action. sick of just pressing the button and going.

i'm doing old school this year. kick start, not knowing if you'll get there, fixing it by the side of the road, constant vibrations, things falling off etc.

been busy the last few weeks getting my old bonnie fettled, serviced and ready for action. sick of just pressing the button and going.

i'm doing old school this year. kick start, not knowing if you'll get there, fixing it by the side of the road, constant vibrations, things falling off etc.

All part of the fun riding classics.

Pretty lucky living in Florida, as I can ride pretty much all year. In saying that the number of bikers killed on the road over here is horrific. Virtually every day l see that someone has been killed or seriously injured.

Mainly young kids on litre bikes, as there is no restriction on what you can buy.

I took my bike test, so I had the endorsement on my license (most don’t), but even that is just a few circuits of the car park and everyone passes.

Back