Motorbike owners of the SMB

Sickasachip

Goalkeeper
If I was looking for used bikes (and non-starters), in the North East, what options do I have? Facebook, Gumtree, eBay. Anywhere else?
Mate of mine bought a non runner 2019 125cc ajs scrambler off facebook marketplace the other week for £900. We drove down to Pontefract to collect, new battery, 2 new bulbs, carb clean, brake and fuel drain and its up and running again, taxed and insured. Nice little bike with only 6k mileage too.

Tuono

Midfield
Got back Tuesday night. The paperwork needed is a pain in the arse but it's worth it for the roads and weather.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image
closest shell gas station to my location

https://postimg.cc/Tpq15DjR
One of the lads just put a video up on YouTube.
The bloke in front at the start of the video is on a KTM1290, then me on the 19 year old Tuono, then another lad on another KTM1290 and finally the camera bike is a Ducati Monster 1200 (I think). After a couple of minutes into the video I see some nice curves coming up so go for it. No speed limits were broken in this video.
The video is a bit blurry but you get some idea of how good the roads are ... and deserted. I wish I was back there now. :cry:

yamar1

Striker
The bloke in front at the start of the video is on a KTM1290, then me on the 19 year old Tuono, then another lad on another KTM1290 and finally the camera bike is a Ducati Monster 1200 (I think). After a couple of minutes into the video I see some nice curves coming up so go for it. No speed limits were broken in this video.
The video is a bit blurry but you get some idea of how good the roads are ... and deserted. I wish I was back there now. :cry:
Cracking stuff mate, thanks for posting it. Looks great and the roads, scenery you want to see on a bike.

Just sorned mine till next year and the jobs for the 2 week break at christmas are, forks overhauled, inc new seals, sliders and guides renewed, new oil, Coolant flush and change, and my neutral switch is playing up so popping one of them in which stupidly will be the hardest bit.

Love a bit of winter maintenance in the workshop, heaters on, tunes on and a beer or two, working on my pride and joy.😎

Looking at doing the TET in Northern Spain and Portugal next year. Santander down to Braganza.