Motogp 2019

Quartararo up and then down! Nasty crash that, the bike just spat him off.
Quartararo down in FP3 and being stretchered away from the track. Yet another potential twist in the title race

...no ill effects, by the look of it - he's on pole ;). Not bad from Mr. Crutchlow either...!

Last edited:
Just to confuse things further Nakagami has just put the fastest time in on the LCR honda. Its been a good season without Marquez dominating to be fair

Ducati not a happy camp. Dovi absolutly steaming after qualy yesterday

Get the feeling he might walk as soon as the championship is mathematically gone instead of completing the season. Pretty clear that the relationship between rider and team is toxic now.

Not looking good for him and can't expect Petrucci to do him any favours. I'm thinking Mir might sneak the title. Which would be amazing for Suzuki.

Mir finally with a half-decent qualifying. If he can sort that out then he's my favourite for the title
So from the 10 races so far this season there have been 15 different riders on the podium, 8 different winners with at least another 6 who will feel as though they could/should have won a race. What a season :lol:
So from the 10 races so far this season there have been 15 different riders on the podium, 8 different winners with at least another 6 who will feel as though they could/should have won a race. What a season :lol:

Last edited:
Today's race was another great watch. Thought young Marquez was going to nick it but he's rising up the ranks. Now above Rossi.

Next wks race anyone's guess who wins that.

Back to Aragon in 5 days - if I was a betting man I would have a shilling on Alex M.

But this anyones could win! Its been great so far

Alex was nowhere in his first year in Moto3 and only finished on the podium once in his first 2 seasons of Moto2 so the fact that he's already finished on the podium twice in MotoGP is hugely encouraging for him.

Fuck knows how Dovi is still in with a chance of the championship!

Alex was nowhere in his first year in Moto3 and only finished on the podium once in his first 2 seasons of Moto2 so the fact that he's already finished on the podium twice in MotoGP is hugely encouraging for him.

Fuck knows how Dovi is still in with a chance of the championship!

Dovi 17th this afternoon, and no Ducatis in the top 12. Honda look strong today, so maybe a Marquez win this season after all...just not Marc?

Back