Motogp 2019

The season is better without the best rider and top factory bike
Silver spoon rider, parachuted into the factory Honda team after the rules were changed for them and never proven on anything else.
But I agree, season is better without one rider or manufacturer dominant.
Shame Yamaha can't build bikes worthy of the pilots on them

Last edited:

Pleased for Herve Poncharal. He's waited a a long time for that. No idea who will win this season. Brilliant.
Justice for Oliveira after Pol took him out last week.
Felt a bit for both Mir as I think he probably had the race without the restart but also fair play to Pol on mentioning it in the post race interview. Both Asparagus brothers seem top lads.

Slight brake issue for Vinales there... :eek:
meh brakes are buggered, i`ll just gently hop off the bike at about a ton 50 :lol:
Good race today, thought Zarco was hard done to from a penalty that shouldnt have been in the first place, they held him in pit lane way too long. Surprised its Herve`s first win though

Delighted for the 3 on the podium. Gutted that Rossi couldn't hold on for the 200th podium but another good ride for him, shocking days again for Vinales and Quartararo

Fuck knows who will win this championship :lol: Got a sneaky feeling about Mir

another interesting and unpredictable race. Was planning putting a bet on Rossi to win seeing as its his local track. Glad I didn't.

Bradley Smith must have a few points by now.
When and where is the next race?

Did only 13 finish ystrdy? That's got to be one of the lowest ever. Can't mind that many riders dropping out

Last edited:
Rossi signs for Petronas but only on a 1-year deal and he's not been allowed to take his full team with him. Been rumours going around the paddock for a while that Petronas are essentially being forced by Yamaha to take him and that does very much sound in line with the announcement.

Rossi signs for Petronas but only on a 1-year deal and he's not been allowed to take his full team with him. Been rumours going around the paddock for a while that Petronas are essentially being forced by Yamaha to take him and that does very much sound in line with the announcement.

The worst kept secret for ages, this one. Some people moan about him wasting a factory Yamaha ride, but at the end of the day he's box-office, whether he's winning or not. Surprised Honda didnt make him an offer, bearing in mind their results this season...

Back