MotoGP 2015

Them 2 and Mamola were excellent. Even Steve Parish would be a massive improvement on Huewen, could you imagine how bad a Huewen and Charlie Cox commentary team would be? :eek:

See that Lorenzo has been whinging about Rossi's move on him in the press conference, it was aggressive but completely fair IMO but then again Jorge does love a whinge.

Charlie Cox - I'd forgotten all about him commentating on MotoGP for the Beeb... :eek:

Good old Jorge - can't win in the rain, then moans about people overtaking him in the dry. Bet Ducati are really looking forward to next season...

In other words, grow a pair Jorge. Was it Max Biaggi who said after a fairly eventful WSB race, "this is not ballroom dancing."

Poor old Pedro, he looks a bit embarassed by it all, while Vale thinks it's hilarious - king of the mind games at work there. :D

Indeed - he does seem to have all the luck at the moment to go with he talent. Rivals messing race tactics up or crashing out throughout the season, and he just sails throught it all.

A very talented rider, the best of the 'new' genaration by a mile, but I still can't stand the little so and so though...

Indeed - he does seem to have all the luck at the moment to go with he talent. Rivals messing race tactics up or crashing out throughout the season, and he just sails throught it all.

A very talented rider, the best of the 'new' genaration by a mile, but I still can't stand the little so and so though...

Don't mind Marquez at all personally, he seems far more likeable than Lorenzo or Stoner.

Don't mind Marquez at all personally, he seems far more likeable than Lorenzo or Stoner.

That's not saying much...! ;)

At least we were actually spared the Moaner this season - thought he might have had a wildcard or two on the Ducati. Reckon Jorge will be in for a bit of a surprise once he's had a few laps on the Demosedici...

This Moto2 race has been superb so far, can't believe I'm actually typing those words

If Iannone could actually stay on the bike he'd be a world class rider.

Last edited:
The MotoGP race should be an interesting one. Vinales top all weekend until w/up this morning, and the grid all over the shop due to the rain yesterday.

The MotoGP race should be an interesting one. Vinales top all weekend until w/up this morning, and the grid all over the shop due to the rain yesterday.

All the early indications seem to be that he'll be the man to beat for at least the first part of the season, as much as Rossi has always been much better in races than qualifying/practice/testing he hasn't looked to be anywhere near Vinales yet.

Back