MotoGP 2015

krisread

Striker
Know there are a few fans on here...

First real bit of news for the new season is Donnington have now pulled out of hosting the 2015 British MotoGP after claims that Circuit of Wales don't have the necessary funding in place to commit to the initial outlay of hosting the event for 2015.

Circuit of Wales are denying it saying everything is in place but need contracts signed with Donnington for upgrades made to the circuit...what's the bets Silverstone ends up stepping in and hosting it!

More bad press for The Circuit of Wales project.

They reckon Wales might not have it ready for this season, so Donnington might host 1 more. I cannot wait.
I dont think Marquez will have it all his own way this year
Lorenzo, for once is happy before the season has even started
I reckon Miller is an accident waiting to happen and I reckon Crutchlow will smack him before race 3

Know there are a few fans on here...

First real bit of news for the new season is Donnington have now pulled out of hosting the 2015 British MotoGP after claims that Circuit of Wales don't have the necessary funding in place to commit to the initial outlay of hosting the event for 2015.

Circuit of Wales are denying it saying everything is in place but need contracts signed with Donnington for upgrades made to the circuit...what's the bets Silverstone ends up stepping in and hosting it!

More bad press for The Circuit of Wales project.

This was confirmed officially this afternoon - total farce which most people seen a mile off!

How much are the tickets for the Uk race? They have an 'earlybird' price here of 68euro for the weekend I think - decent offer that

Pretty much lost all interest when the BT arseholes got it. I imagine a lot of fans were left in that position. 45 minute highlights on ITV4 with those shite commentators is pointless.

Julian Ryder is class IMO, the main commentator doesn't really have much of a clue though. Didn't actually mind Parrish on BBC but Charlie Cox was horrendous in every conceivable way.

Julian Ryder is class IMO, the main commentator doesn't really have much of a clue though. Didn't actually mind Parrish on BBC but Charlie Cox was horrendous in every conceivable way.
Fair point. His voice is a bit annoying at times but he obviously can't help that. I think I was just to used to the BBC coverage. I enjoyed Parrish and Cox - maybe it was more familiarity over quality.

How much are the tickets for the Uk race? They have an 'earlybird' price here of 68euro for the weekend I think - decent offer that
Think it was about £100 last year for the weekend

Pretty much lost all interest when the BT arseholes got it. I imagine a lot of fans were left in that position. 45 minute highlights on ITV4 with those shite commentators is pointless.

I actually love the BT coverage, you get about 12 hours of it every race weekend and they show every practice, qualifying and race plus moto2 and moto3 get loads of exposure.

Anyone else been watching the classic races over the last few days? Currently watching the 2001 Japanese GP, Rossi and Biaggi really didn't like each other did they? :lol:

I had a few beers with Rossi a few years back, i was playing golf at the course in the middle of the circuit when he was testing to see if he could ride after hos leg break - they were in the bar after. Took me half an hour to be told who they were like - lovely bloke he is

adds nowt to the discussion but it my story :-D

Back