MotM vs Morecombe

Was Ruiter shit?

No confidence sadly, I wouldn't say he was shit, couple of good stops but he's loathe to come for a ball into the box and nearly always punches anything high. He let a gentle shot drop through his hands and fortunately it went for a corner instead of into the goal.

No confidence sadly, I wouldn't say he was shit, couple of good stops but he's loathe to come for a ball into the box and nearly always punches anything high. He let a gentle shot drop through his hands and fortunately it went for a corner instead of into the goal.

Ruiter was hardly troubled to be fair

Enjoyed the commentary from the morecambe lads tonight mind

Limited work to do, but sadly didn't look safe while doing it, several times should have grabbed crosses in the six yard box but left the defence to deal with them. I watched the club stream with no comms and no turning the camera for subs, which was bizarre.

Limited work to do, but sadly didn't look safe while doing it, several times should have grabbed crosses in the six yard box but left the defence to deal with them. I watched the club stream with no comms and no turning the camera for subs, which was bizarre.

I watched the morecambe stream

Don't think mcgluaghin has any worries about been displaced

Just pray he doesn't get injured

Diamond showed glimpses thought he should of scored but was surprised he was taken off.
Great footballer in the making but virtually every final ball or shot was terrible. O'Nein for me by a country mile - his pass completion rate must have been in the 90's. Thought Bainbridge did well and looks the part, least said about Hunter the better but hopefully someone informs him he's no longer required and wishes him well in the morning - seemed a piss poor version of Love, imagine that!!. Honestly thought Ruiter had improved but seem to have got that wrong as he was appalling in the 2nd half, back to last year's form.

Well we learnt a lot from that. We need a reserve goalie, we're in trouble if Flan and Balders get injured, O9 is going to have to develop a lot to gain a regular place, Maja still has a long way to go in his development but give him the ball in the box a few times and he will score.

Not much to shout about from the second string Diamond probably the pick of the bunch

Fair play to Morecombe they had a few decentt lads playing for them
...WOAH....you can't say Maja needs to improve mind.

Well we learnt a lot from that. We need a reserve goalie, we're in trouble if Flan and Balders get injured, O9 is going to have to develop a lot to gain a regular place, Maja still has a long way to go in his development but give him the ball in the box a few times and he will score.

Not much to shout about from the second string Diamond probably the pick of the bunch

Fair play to Morecombe they had a few decentt lads playing for them
Nobody. All were shocking marra.

:eek::eek::eek:

Great footballer in the making but virtually every final ball or shot was terrible. O'Nein for me by a country mile - his pass completion rate must have been in the 90's. Thought Bainbridge did well and looks the part, least said about Hunter the better but hopefully someone informs him he's no longer required and wishes him well in the morning - seemed a piss poor version of Love, imagine that!!. Honestly thought Ruiter had improved but seem to have got that wrong as he was appalling in the 2nd half, back to last year's form.

I’m reading Hackett played well by James Fowler on the echo website and all the youngsters did themselves proud, was I watching a different game?

Last edited:

Back