MOTM vs Fleetwood?

Sanderson played great but playing in his established position, however Luke had a blinder playing out of position hence MOTM for me.

Both onien and power were affected by the 3-4-3 in the first half so it has to be Sanderson for me. There wasn’t a bad performance in the team though. Even though it wasn’t the best games for our most recent standout players (Wyke and McGeady) they still affected the game positively. Great to see.

O9 for me, but the huge positive to take from this thread is that people seem to have singled out many of our players as having had a good game, which is great to see.

Was off his game and quite poor for most of it but one bit of quality makes it 1-0. Doesn’t make him motm though.
Depends on your motm definition. Ultimately he won the game and that’s really the whole point in playing the match to begin with. Therefore you could argue he was the best player on the pitch, as he’s the one that won the match for us.

FWIW I’d vote power. Controlled the game excellently

He moves like a proper a player. Physicality is very modern day player, quick and dominant in the air. Love the fact he’s not afraid to launch it into the stands too.
Seems today we are considering buying him at the end if the season. He may be out of our reach.

I think Power has been excellent the last 2 games. Not sure if it's the system that suits him or if he's just hit a purple patch, but he was driving the team forward and looked a different player to the last 12 months.

Back